The user’s personal data are used by Giacomazzi Food Tech S.r.L., which is the owner of the data processing, in compliance with the principles of personal data protection established by the GDPR 2016/679 Regulation.
TERMS AND PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
We would like to inform you that your data will be processed both on paper and electronically for the following purposes:
- Fulfilment of tax or accounting obligations
- Promotional activities
- Product service delivery
- Administration management (contracts, orders, invoices, etc.)
- Customer management (contracts, orders, shipments, invoices, etc.).
- Invoice processing, printing, enveloping and mailing
- Suppliers management (contracts, orders, arrivals, invoices)
- Courtesy communications and/or promotional/informative material sent out
- Transport of goods and/or products
- Internal control services (of safety, productivity, quality of services, integrity of assets).
The provision of data is compulsory for all that is required by legal and contractual obligations, and therefore refusal to provide it in whole or in part may make it impossible to provide the services requested.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
Without prejudice to communications carried out in fulfilment of legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of interested parties:
- Customers and/or users;
- Public administrations;
- Supervisory and control authorities;
- Consultants and freelancers also in associated form;
- Social security and welfare institutions;
- Economic public bodies;
- External supervisors;
- Internal supervisors;
In the management of your data, moreover, the categories of authorised persons and/or internal and external managers identified in writing and to whom specific written instructions on the processing of data have been provided may become aware of the same.
The data required for contractual and accounting purposes are retained for as long as necessary for the performance of the business and accounting relationship.
The data of those who do not purchase or use products/services, even though they have had previous contact with representatives of the company, will be immediately deleted or processed anonymously, if their retention is not otherwise justified, unless the informed consent of the persons concerned has been validly acquired for a subsequent commercial promotion or market research activity.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
In accordance with European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the interested party may, in the manner and within the limits provided for by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- Request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him/her (access rights);
- Request the origin;
- Receive intelligible communication;
- Have information about the logic, methods and purposes of treatment;
- Request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
- Right to limitation and/or opposition to the processing of data concerning him/her;
- Right of revocation;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Control Authority.
OWNER OF THE TREATMENT AND RESPONSIBLE
The Data Controller of your personal data is Giacomazzi Food Tech S.r.L. based in Via Chiesa Cortile 21/A – 41012 Carpi (MO), P.IVA 03831470368 and C.F. 03831470368, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; PEC email@example.com, Tel. +39 059 681565. The person responsible for the treatment of your personal data is Mr. Mauro Giacomazzi..